Stratasan’s Market Brief is a comprehensive look at your REAL service areas.
What do we mean by “real”? Our first step is to bring in your de-identified patient transaction data. We then clean the file from bad addresses and geo-code your patients for you. This will give you what may be the very first look at your real Primary, Secondary, and Extended Service areas.
Below is a list of some of the items included your Market Brief delivered in PDF.
Hospital-specific patient data processing:
- Most Recent Patient Origin Data from your HIS System
- Medical Staff Listing (Physician Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Specialty)
- Address Verification & Data Cleaning
- Append Demographic Variables and Psychographics
PSA/SSA analysis and redefinition.
- Analyze Hospital’s service area definitions and recommend new PSA/SSA based on patient origin based on a 10-mile radius.
- Medicare Market Share
- Medicare Case Mix Index for your facility and two of your competitors
- MedPar Charge/Cost Report for your facility and two of your competitors
- Patient Origin
- Income by Zip Code (Thematic)
- Population by Zip Code (Thematic)
- Population Growth by Zip Code (Thematic)
- Satellite Overlay of Primary Service Area (10 Miles Radius)
- Demographics (Compare to PSA/SSA/US)
- Census 2010
- Growth Projections
- Presence of Children
- Age by Gender by Race
- Birthing Years (OB Profile)
- Senior Profiling (50+, 65+, 85+)
- Women’s Center
- Household Income
- Education Attainment
Competitor Locations and Profile
Health Service Demand
- Physician Office Visits by 16 specialties
- Outpatient Visits
- Emergency Room Visits
- Tapestry File – Append Data
- Consumer Expenditure Reports
- Medical Expenditures
- Game Plan Chart
- Who Report
- What Report
- Patient Inflow/Outflow
- Physicians Matrix